|Title:||Survey Technician/Instrument Operator|
|Location:||Naples/Fort Myers, FL|
$500 Recruitment and Retention BONUS! (applies to FT position only)
This position serves our Fort Myers Office
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works as a general aide on land survey projects, cleans and cares for equipment
- Gathers data using state of the art electronic survey data collectors, robotic instruments and GPS Units
- Will work primarily in the field.
- Know, understand and demonstrate safe working/operating methods of assigned tools and equipment
- Gathers equipment and helps load and unload survey vehicles
- Performs minor computations
- Reads and understands plans and specifications
- Know basic sources of measurement errors
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school/GED diploma.
- Experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have a valid Driver's License with satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
- Familiar with survey instruments is a plus.
- Knowledge of mathematics and ability to learn survey drafting and drawing
- Ability to learn to use surveying instruments, equipment, practices and procedures. Ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to operate motorized equipment and possession of sufficient physical stamina to work long hours outdoors under various field conditions and exposure to traffic, extreme heat, cold and rainfall
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is only a summary of our employee benefits; it is subject to change.
• Sign on Bonus
• Medical Insurance (PPO) with prescription drug co-pay or HDHP w/HSA
• FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life and AD&D Insurance (company paid)
• Supplemental Benefits (Voluntary Life and Long Term Disability)
• Retirement Savings Plan (401k matching program)
• Direct Deposit
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays (8)
• Wellness Center Membership (company paid)
Founded in 1966, Hole Montes, Inc. is a full-service civil engineering firm with offices in Naples and Fort Myers. The locally owned company’s range of professional services include environmental, transportation and aviation engineering, as well as landscape architecture, site development, land planning, permitting, zoning, storm water management design, surveying and mapping. Hole Montes is strategically positioned to provide design and management expertise for Southwest Florida clients across multiple industries, including commercial and residential development, senior living, aviation, government, health care, education, retail, restaurants and entertainment.
Hole Montes, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer www.holemontes.com