|Title:||Design Technician - Survey & Mapping|
Design Technician - Survey & Mapping
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work with licensed Land Surveyor on challenging projects including Boundary Surveys, GPS, • Photogrammetry, Eastment/Right of Way, ALTA’s and Topographic Surveys.
• Review plans with Project Manager all drawings for completeness and accuracy.
• Coordinate with field crews daily with strikeout and data collection on various projects.
• Knowledge to work with ALTA, As-built, Sub-Division and zoning plans
• Ability to organize drawings to company standards and policies.
• Valid driver’s license
• Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D/Carlson in a Survey design capacity.
• Microsoft Office Proficient
• Excellent written and verbal skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is only a summary of our employee benefits; it is subject to change.
• Medical Insurance (PPO) with prescription drug co-pay or HDHP w/HSA
• FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life and AD&D Insurance (company paid)
• Supplemental Benefits (Voluntary Life and Long Term Disability)
• Retirement Savings Plan (401k matching program)
• Direct Deposit
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Wellness Center Membership (company paid)
Since 1966, Hole Montes, Inc. has held fast to the business philosophies and professional practices handed down by our founder, Stanley Hole: to be one of the most trusted and reliable full-service engineering firms in Southwest Florida. Customer satisfaction and service; technical expertise; quality of deliverables; and dedicated project management are such principles. We ensure that every project you entrust to us meets the high standard of excellence that you have come to expect from Hole Montes.
Led by our CEO, Thomas M. Taylor, P.E., and with full-service engineering offices in Naples and Fort Myers, Hole Montes is strategically positioned to provide the design and management expertise necessary to achieve success for any project. From environmental engineering, land planning, permitting, zoning, storm water management design, transportation design to surveying and mapping, our project managers are experienced professionals who have the expertise, training and availability to assist you in achieving a successful conclusion.
Hole Montes has planned and designed hundreds of miles of roadways, water and sewer lines, as well as a multitude of lift stations; force mains; water, wastewater and reuse water facilities; and has provided planning and design services for every airport in Collier and Lee counties, including the Southwest Florida International Airport, Page Field Airport, and the Naples Airport.
As a result of Hole Montes' ongoing commitment to service excellence and client support before, during, and after each plan submittal, the firm's list of satisfied customers from both the public and private sectors includes the City of Fort Myers, City of Cape Coral, Lee County, Collier County, the City of Naples, the City of Sanibel, the City of Bonita Springs, the City of Sarasota, Sarasota County, Simon Properties, Oakbrook Properties, and the Gulf Bay Group, to name just a few from our illustrious client list.
Hole Montes, Inc is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer www.holemontes.com