|Title:||Survey Technician/Instrument Operator|
$500 Sign On BONUS! (applies to FT position only)
This position serves our Naples or Fort Myers Office
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works as a general aide on land survey projects, clears heavy brush and thickets, drives stakes, takes simple notes, cleans and cares for equipment
- Will work in the field through all kinds of terrain, uneven ground and sometimes water
- Dig ground using a pick, shovel and other hand tools to search for and locate survey monuments
- Hold and plum rod in obtaining elevations and distances
- Gathers equipment and helps load and unload survey vehicles
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school/GED diploma.
- Experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have a valid Driver's License with satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
- Must pass drug test and background check.
- Familiar with survey instruments is a plus.
- Ability to learn to use surveying instruments, equipment, practices and procedures.
- Ability to work outdoors under various field conditions and exposure to traffic, heat, cold and rainfall
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is only a summary of our employee benefits; it is subject to change.
• Medical Insurance (PPO) with prescription drug co-pay or HDHP w/HSA
• FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life and AD&D Insurance (company paid)
• Supplemental Benefits (Voluntary Life and Long Term Disability)
• Retirement Savings Plan (401k matching program)
• Direct Deposit
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays (8)
• Wellness Center Membership (company paid)
Founded in 1966, Hole Montes, Inc. is a full-service civil engineering firm with offices in Naples and Fort Myers. The locally owned company’s range of professional services include environmental, transportation and aviation engineering, as well as landscape architecture, site development, land planning, permitting, zoning, storm water management design, surveying and mapping. Hole Montes is strategically positioned to provide design and management expertise for Southwest Florida clients across multiple industries, including commercial and residential development, senior living, aviation, government, health care, education, retail, restaurants and entertainment.
Hole Montes, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer www.holemontes.com