|Title:||Survey Technician (Rodman)|
|Location:||Fort Myers, FL|
This position serves our Fort Myers Office
Survey Technician (Rodman)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works as a general aide on land survey projects, clears heavy brush and thickets, drives stakes, takes simple notes, cleans and cares for equipment
- Will work in the field through all kinds of terrain, uneven ground and sometimes water
- Dig ground using a pick, shovel and other hand tools to search for and locate survey monuments
- Hold and plum rod in obtaining elevations and distances
- Gathers equipment and helps load and unload survey vehicles
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school/GED diploma.
- Experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have a valid Driver's License with satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
- Must pass drug test and background check.
- Familiar with survey instruments is a plus.
- Ability to learn to use surveying instruments, equipment, practices and procedures.
- Ability to work outdoors under various field conditions and exposure to traffic, heat, cold and rainfall
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is only a summary of our employee benefits; it is subject to change.
• Medical Insurance (PPO) with prescription drug co-pay or HDHP w/HSA
• FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life and AD&D Insurance (company paid)
• Supplemental Benefits (Voluntary Life and Long Term Disability)
• Retirement Savings Plan (401k matching program)
• Direct Deposit
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Wellness Center Membership (company paid)
Since 1966, Hole Montes, Inc. has held fast to the business philosophies and professional practices handed down by our founder, Stanley Hole: to be one of the most trusted and reliable full-service engineering firms in Southwest Florida. Customer satisfaction and service; technical expertise; quality of deliverables; and dedicated project management are such principles. We ensure that every project you entrust to us meets the high standard of excellence that you have come to expect from Hole Montes.
Hole Montes provides full-service engineering with offices in Naples and Fort Myers. Hole Montes is strategically positioned to provide the design and management expertise necessary to achieve success for any project. From environmental engineering, land planning, permitting, zoning, storm water management design, transportation design to surveying and mapping, our project managers are experienced professionals who have the expertise, training and availability to assist you in achieving a successful conclusion.
Hole Montes has planned and designed hundreds of miles of roadways, water and sewer lines, as well as a multitude of lift stations; force mains; water, wastewater and reuse water facilities; and has provided planning and design services for every airport in Collier and Lee counties, including the Southwest Florida International Airport, Page Field Airport, and the Naples Airport.
As a result of Hole Montes' ongoing commitment to service excellence and client support before, during, and after each plan submittal, the firm's list of satisfied customers from both the public and private sectors includes the City of Fort Myers, City of Cape Coral, Lee County, Collier County, the City of Naples, the City of Sanibel, the City of Bonita Springs, the City of Sarasota, Sarasota County, Simon Properties, Oakbrook Properties, and the Gulf Bay Group, to name just a few from our illustrious client list.
Hole Montes, Inc is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer www.holemontes.com